Looking to set up your company in Hong Kong? Great news! DutchChamHK is here to help you build & support your business in Hong Kong and beyond!
To ensure you a soft landing in Hong Kong, we have selected a list of preferred service providers in Hong Kong that have a strong Dutch heritage and who are most able and willing to assist you in the entire process.
We only need a few details about your (upcoming) business. And no worries, there are no fees or strings attached and everything is on a voluntary base! We will forward your details to ourpreferred service providers who will then contact you directly to discuss your case and help you with any further questions.
- To start your company in Hong Kong, did you know that
- You have to register a limited liability company in Hong Kong, generally comparable to a Dutch B.V.
- The company requires one or more shareholders and directors as well as a registered address in Hong Kong.
- The company will not be incorporated by a local notary but registered by a local service provider with the Hong Kong Companies Registry, a government body somewhat comparable to the Dutch “KvK”.
- The company requires the appointment of a local company secretary who will assist you in going forward and keeping the company in good standing.
- The company’s annual financial statements are required to be audited in support of the annual tax return filing.
For more in-depth information please find herewith the link to guide to setting-up business in Hong Kong.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org