Reach out to the Dutch Business Community
View the DutchCham Advertisement Kit to explore the wide range of possibilities that we offer to your organisation.
Why should I advertise with the Dutch Chamber?
Hong Kong and the Netherlands have a long history of close economic ties. The Netherlands is Hong Kong’s third largest trading partner in the European Union and fourth largest source of inward direct investment. Hong Kong’s Dutch business community is dynamic and diverse. The Dutch businesses have maintained a steady growth in Hong Kong as they recognise the city's strategic importance to China and its dominant position in the region. There are around 6000 Dutch people based in Hong Kong, as well as many more people that work for a Dutch company in Hong Kong.
As the Dutch are among the biggest investors in Hong Kong and are widely represented in different industries, advertising with the Dutch Chamber gives you the unique opportunity to build your company’s profile within the Dutch business community.
Which groups do I reach with an advertisement?
The DutchCham publications and e-newsletters reach the following groups:
- Dutch enterprises and individual members of the Dutch community in Hong Kong, the Netherlands, mainland China and the Asia-Pacific Region
- Embassies, Consulates, and Chambers of Commerce in Hong Kong and the Asia-Pacific Region
- Key decision makers in government and commercial organisations.
Do not miss this chance to expose your business to the Dutch Business community. Click here for the DutchCham Advertisement Kit or contact Rogier van Veldhuizen to discuss the different advertising possibilities.
When is my advertisement placed?
You can opt for a single placement or your advertisement, for an advertisement that is placed for a few weeks or months, or you can sign a year contract for an advertisement. We offer different packages with attractive discounts.
Where can I advertise?
We have several media through which you can expose your business.
Advertisement in the DutchCham magazine - Published six times a year, the magazine has a circulation of 700 printed copies and is distributed online as well, via mailing lists and social media. It is an interesting, easy to read magazine focussed on the business community, with a range of informative articles on Hong Kong, mainland China, the Asia Pacific region and the Netherlands. Besides being send to all Dutch Chamber members and other contacts, the DutchCham Magazine is on display at many high-profile public places, including KLM business lounges, lobbies of hotels and banks, and the waiting room of the Consulate-General of the Netherlands in Hong Kong. To see the online versions of the latest magazines, click here.
Banner in the DutchCham e-Newsletter
- The e-Newsletter is sent out twice a week to approximately 850 recipients. It keeps the Chamber’s members up-to-date about the latest Dutch Chamber news and upcoming events. Clickable banners are available to advertisers.
Logo or banner on the DutchCham website
- The Chamber’s website has more than 5,000 hits each month and offers the opportunity to place a clickable logo or advertisement.
Advertisement or extended listing in the Business Directory
- All of our members enjoy a basic listing in the Paper & Online Business Directory. For a small additional charge, a logo, company description or advertisement can be added.
Do not miss this chance to expose your business to the Dutch Business community.
Click here for the DutchCham Advertisement Kit or contact Rogier van Veldhuizen to discuss the different advertising possibilities.