Hong Kong is considered as one of the best cities for global investors to operate their businesses from. This as a result of Hong Kong’s strategic location in Asia, its stable economic landscape, its transparent and friendly business environment, its well established legal and banking system, its simple and low tax regime, its world-class infrastructure and its well-educated & productive work-force.
The Dutch Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong can help you with the first steps of getting your boots on Hong Kong grounds.
When establishing a business you first have to:
- Register a limited liability company in Hongkong, generally comparable to a Dutch B.V.
- The company requires one or more shareholders and directors as well as a registered address in Hongkong.
- There also exist some differences, i.e. the company will not be incorporated by a local notary but registered by a local service provider with the Hong Kong Companies Registry, a government body somewhat comparable to the Dutch “KvK”.
- The company requires the appointment of a local company secretary who will assist you in going forward and keeping the company in good standing.
- The company’s annual financial statements are required to be audited in support of the annual tax return filing.
We have selected a list of preferred service providers in Hong Kong that have a strong Dutch heritage and who are most able and willing to assist you in the entire process.
To ensure your soft landing in Hong Kong, we ask you to fill in a short questionnaire with the most important information about your (upcoming) company. We will forward your details to our preferred service providers who will then contact you with their proposal. After that it is up to you which service provider suits your needs best.
DutchChamHK is here to build & support your business in Hong Kong and beyond!
For more in-depth information please find herewith the link to guide to setting-up business in Hong Kong.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com