ERU Asia Sales Support Manager
Royal ERU is an independent Dutch cheese manufacturer, which has been irrevocably linked to Woerden, a city in the green heart of the Netherlands, for the past 195 years. The Ruijs family established its cheese business here in 1824 and it has remained faithful to this location ever since.
Royal ERU has a passion for cheese and is specialized in manufacturing quality processed cheese products. With its well-known and recognizable Goudkuipje, ERU has captured the hearts of many Dutch families, and with its large range of cheese products ERU will always be a familiar sight at breakfast or lunch anywhere.
Innovation plays an important role at ERU, and wishes of consumers take center stage. As a result, ERU always comes up with product innovations that are both healthy and tasty.
Asian countries where ERU has its local importer/distributor are: Vietnam, Thailand, South Korea, China and Hong Kong.
As we are building our ERU brand in various Asian markets we are searching for a regional based ERU Asia Sales Support manager. The ERU Asia Sales Support manager will report to the ERU Export manager and will be supported by the ERU Sales staff and ERU Marketing department (based in The Netherlands).
- Investigate regional consumer behavior and implement learnings, using ERU as a daily consumption product.
- Improve and expand distribution in retail, foodservice and B2B
- Improve and expand ERU shelf position and to improve ERU brand awareness at local distributors
- Build strong relationships with sales representatives of local distributors to improve sales in retail, foodservice & B2B
- Implement & improve in-store tasting events
- Investigate & support social media activities
- Monthly reporting to Export manager
- Dutch origin and in possession of a valid Dutch passport
- Age 25+
- Based in Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok or Hong Kong.
- Home office available (pc & internet)
- Higher education (Bsc or equivalent) level & working experience in marketing & sales
- A flexible approach: the job involves extensive travelling in the region (approx.60% of your time)
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Strong commercial skills
- Good communication skills: feeling comfortable with building relationships and networks which are helpful in achieving objectives
- Have the ability to work on own initiative (self motivated)
- Cheese & Holland has to be part of your DNA!
- Contract period: 1 year; with the intention to continue the contract on an annual basis
- Salary conform market situation
- Compensation of all travel expenses in accordance with the ERU travel policy
Chris de Bruin – Export manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application to email@example.com for the attention of Lucienne Karlas