JOB DESCRIPTION – DUTCHCHAM INTERN
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help with editing and writing for the bi-monthly DutchCham magazine, an interesting, easy to read magazine focussed on the business community, with a range of informative articles on Hong Kong, mainland China, the Asia Pacific region and the Netherlands.
- Help refine social media strategy and best practices
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,..) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Assist in managing content on the Dutch Chamber website, to make it a relevant and engaging outlet for Chamber and Member news
- Assist with the weekly direct mailings (every Mon and Wed), where the events of the chamber are promoted
- Assist with the events of the Chamber, varying from business seminars to workshops and social cocktails
- Comfortable working in an international environment
- Good writing and editing skills in English
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage project from beginning to end
- Ability to manage details
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Résumé building experience in marketing and communications management, and other aspects of community relations, inter-cultural marketing, and the Hong Kong business environment.
- Ample network opportunities
- Learn first hand how non-profit member driven organisations operate and what happens behind the scenes
ABOUT THE DUTCH CHAMBER
The Dutch Chamber of Commerce, founded in 1991, is an independent international business association, representing Dutch or Dutch-related companies of all sizes and individuals that have a stake in developing trade in, with, or through Hong Kong. It is a member-driven, non-profit, non-governmental organisation of business people, and sustains itself through membership subscriptions, advertisements and events.
The Chamber has over 350 individuals and 200 companies as member ranging from global market leading multinationals, SMEs and startups.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please send your motivation letter together with your resume to the Marketing & Communication Manager Judith Huismans via firstname.lastname@example.org