Supply Chain Talks - The must watch talk show for global supply chain professionals.
In this edition of Supply Chain Talks we talk to different partners who have made safety and security their top priority:
Evelien Bras – Director, FERM (cyber resilience)
Marcel van Bruggen – Logistics Manager, ABC Logistics
Sarah Geerts-Lachman – Teamleader, Dutch Tax and Customs Administration
Rob Gutteling – Head of Vessel Traffic Services / Deputy Harbourmaster, Port of Rotterdam Authority
Hans Nagtegaal – Director Containers, Port of Rotterdam Authority
Daco Sol – Programme Manager Logistics, Supervision & Supply Chain, FreshProduce Centre
Raoul Tan – Director, Naviporta
In this edition we cover:
- An in-depth talk about the current disruptions in container shipping;
- The increasing cyber threat as businesses are accelerating the digitization of their operations;
- Mitigating cyber risks in today’s logistics chain;
- Paperless, fast and safe handling of goods and documentation to the UK via blockchain technology;
- How the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration contributes to the safety of the port of Rotterdam and the European hinterland.
We look forward to seeing you on 28 September! Please register here!