NHKBA End of Year Event in Kasteel de Wittenburg
When: 29 November
Time: 15:00 – 19:00 hrs
Where: Kasteel de Wittenburg, Wassenaar
Costs: Members: free
Non-members: € 25
This end of year event zooms in on developments and opportunities in the fields of FinTech, Financial Services, Logistics for Fashion and Dutch Sea Food in the dynamic city of Hong Kong, right at the doorstep of China’s vibrant Greater Bay Area!
Following the seminar, there will be a festive networking reception with drinks, finger food and Osters from Zeeland.
Are you interested, then join our end of year event in the Kasteel De Wittenburg in Wassenaar!
The meeting is free for members.
Costs for non-members: € 25 per person, including drinks and snacks. Parking is free.
The registration opens at 14:30 hrs; the meeting will start at 15:00 hrs.
Welcome and Introduction
Hans Poulis, Chairman Netherlands Hong Kong Business Association
What does it take to be successful in Hong Kong & the Mainland?
- Fiona Chau, Deputy Representative for Hong Kong Economic & Trade Affairs to the EU
- Paula Kant, Head of Investment Promotion at Invest HK
- David Marsden, Director UK, the Benelux and Ireland, Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Martin Rijk, Founder of Natural Holland, introducing Dutch fish to the markets of HK and China (by video)
- Diederik Werdmolder, founder EMF Finance
- Daniel van Vulpen, international sales & marketing professional at Bleckmann, supply chain solutions for the fashion and lifestyle industry (TBC)
- Lodewijk Lamaison, founding partner at the Capital Company (by ivideo)
Fintech Developments in HK and Mainland China
- Patrick Lemmens, portfolio manager global FinTech equities at Robeco
Panel Discussion, Q&A
17:00 – 19:00
MC: Brian van Wachem, founder of RedSnap, MC